Saturday, April 26, 2008

My cute little Armory

I figured I'd throw up some pictures of my guns,
Heres' my entire arsenal, minus my latest rifle. I've owned the swords since I was a teenager. The Klingon looking thingamajiggy was a gift from one of my exegirlfriends. The rifle on top is my 1922 Mosin Nagant 91/30. The other one is my AR-15. Its a Bushmaster A2 Upper assembly fitted to an M-4 lower assembly. The three pistols are (From left to right) my Rock Island Armory 1911, my FegArms PA-63 in 9mm Makarov, and my Keltec P-11. The picture also features a Russian spamcan full of 7.62x54R ammo for the Mosin, and a sample of all my assorted calibers.

Heres a closer look, from left to right is 7.62x54R, 5.56Nato, 45ACP, 9mm Luger, 9mm Makarov, and 22LR. Sorry its all blurrylike.

The last picture is of all my rifles boxed up in my range case. The one in the middle is my latest. That my freinds, is a Lee Enfield No4Mk1 made in 1946 if I remember right. The wood is in pretty rough condition, but the steel is good, and the action is a piece of beauty. The sling, bayo and oiler both came with the Mosin, along with a magpouch that isn't in the picture. Unfortunately the Enfield only came with its magazine.

So for a recap, I own three pistols, and three rifles. I'm in the middle of negotiating with a buddy for a well used Glock19, and I have plans for other weapons but first I have to pay off the bills and save up money.

No comments: