Sunday, October 26, 2008

I figured I'd do a quick summary of whats' new in my life.
- I've been selected for promotion to Staff Sergeant, (E-5) and will sew on my new stripes in January.
-As part of getting those staff stripes, I have to complete Airman Leadership school. Its not fun. I'm doing pretty good though thus far. I still, unfortunately, suck at marching. I hope I don't injure anyone on the drill pad.
-I'm still single, though half my exes are currently hiding in dark corners plotting means and methods to get me back in their lives.
-My interest in the shooting hobby continues to grow, and my poor computer is still laboring on indefinitely, three year old CPU chip and all.
-My Saturn Ion III just turned over 40K miles.
-I'm still in Louisiana. I'm still hating it for the most part.
-I'm still plotting means and methods for getting a different AFSC.

Thats pretty much it for now. I think I'm going to go to bed now.

No comments: