Friday, May 2, 2008

Well, my shop just completed a big inspection, and we're finally getting a weekend off. I think I'm going to hit up the shooting range, and see how my Lee Enfield and Glock perform.

In other news, I test for Staff Sergeant next week. I have a training appointment the week after that, and a dental the week after that. Throw in the annual airshow, and my volunteering for paint your heart out, and I'm stuck doing a lot this month. Too much to come home anytime soon, a fact that really really really really annoys the daylights out of me.


In the meanwhile, my sleep schedule is all jacked up, my social life has pretty much gone from nearly nonexistent to actually nonexistent, and I haven't been working out the way I should be. Oh, and I've been eating everything that isn't bolted down. And still not gaining any weight. I think I might be up to 135 now, but I really don't know for sure.

This is turning into a wierd time for me, for the first time ever I'm starting to care about the way I look. Maybe its the fact that I haven't gone single this long since I was fifteen. I'm pale as a ghost, I'm underweight, and I've lost alot of my general muscle tone ever since I stopped moving refridgerators for a living, and started turning bolts for the Airforce. Going from a maintenance job to a desk job hasn't helped at all.

That and my clothes are all leftovers from my highschool days.

Oh well, I'm still smart. I'm still witty, and I've still got some pimpin' six pack abs. Now if only I could over this whole introvert thing I've got going on....

No comments: